Subscribe by EMail:

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hair?!?!



In all honesty I was not sure about this topic because really I'm not the person to be giving advice on how to do hair. I have very thick curly hair that is difficult to deal with... so usually I don't. I just throw it up in a bun, out of my way and call it a day. I do however do my hair if I straightened it which I have been doing more often lately. I have been doing some "research" on some easy hairstyles and thought I'd share them!

1. Half-Up Half-Down - not exactly creative but it is a great easy go-to that takes almost no time and looks classy. Leave a few strands of hair down by your face to frame the shape of your face. Also try to not pull it back too tight for a loose, wavy look.

Repurpose last night's texture with an easy out-of-your-face style.
2. Knotted Bun - This is a put together look that can look more business like if you make it a low bun or more of a going out look if placed higher. To do this simply make a ponytail where you want the bun to be, brain the ponytail, and wrap it around the base of the ponytail and secure it with an elastic and/or bobby pins.
Show off an unexpected twist with this no-nonsense braided bun.

3. Teased High Pony - This is a fun look that can be worn different ways and can be casual, or classy. Tease both the crown of the hair as well as the ponytail itself for a volumized look.
Image result for grey hair

4. Side Swept Braid - This can be done different ways depending on what kind of braid you do. Below is a video showing how to do a fishtail braid. 

Wishing you all infinite good hair days! :)