1. A Little Black Dress - In my opinion, this was one of Coco Chanel's best works. The "Little Black Dress" looks good on every woman and has lived on since the 1920s.
|"One is never underdressed |
with a little black dress."
- Karl Lagerfeld
2. A Blazer - This can be incorporated into most outfits. Worn with jeans and a white tee for a more casual look or dressed up for a more professional look.
3. Skinny Jeans - This goes with just about everything. No explanation needed.
4. White T-shirt - A simple tee can be dressed up or down and goes with everything.
5. White Button-Down - This adds a crisp, fresh look perfect for a professional looking outfit.
6. Pencil Skirt - Just like a blazer or a white-button down this is an essential piece for a clean sophisticated look.
7. Simple Cardigan - This is just another obvious necessity.
8. Leather Jacket - The perfect go-to for an edgy look.
9. Jean Jacket
10. Cable-Knit Sweater - Warm, cozy, and perfect for those colder months.
Please comment letting me know if you want me to do a 'Staple Accessories' post.
Thanks for reading!