Saturday, March 14, 2015

Rainy Days, Blogs, and Fuzzy Socks


After months of snow, a day of anything but snow actually brings a smile to my face (even if it means rain). As long as I can stay inside in my fuzzy socks and don't have to shovel. I thought I would use this dreary Saturday to post my first blog sharing a little bit about me. I am sixteen years old and like most people my age I am trying to find my place in this world. Don't get me wrong I'm quite happy in this little town but I've been desperately trying to figure out what I am going to do with my life. From the time I could talk to about age 13 I was dead set on gearing my career towards cosmetology but lately, surrounded by talk of college and my supposed "future", I've reconsidered. I have had an interest in fashion my whole life, even if that meant wearing a tutu on my head and socks on my hands at age 3. So of course part of me wants to pursue my dream. But the other half of me wants to be practical and find a career path that I can find a job in anywhere, like teaching early education. Who knows where I'll be in 10 years, but for now my biggest goal is getting through the year. 
Hopefully, this blog will help me sort out my thoughts even if I end up being the only reader. ;) 
I would love to read any questions, comments, suggestions, or constructive criticism you have. Thank you so much for reading!


- E 

No comments:

Post a Comment