Friday, November 18, 2016

Blogging!

So this year I am a senior in high school which is very exciting! I am currently taking a course called "Humanities" in which we are assigned to form a blog on a passion we have. The first thing that pops into mind is fashion, which has been an interest of mine since I can remember. I decided to get back into this blog instead of creating a new one, so here I am. I am excited to add some new posts and see where the pen and paper (or in this case, the keyboard), takes me.
I will be continuing to blog about fashion related topics and would love suggestions for specific topics. Please email me at eatalbot13@gmail.com or comment on any of my posts. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and I am so excited to start blogging again.

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment