Tuesday, November 14, 2017

3 Outfits for a Tight Schedule

Like most people, I don't usually have a leisurely few hours to get ready in the morning. I easily could if I wanted to cut back on my sleep time, but, lets be honest, I'd rather get my sleep. While I care about sleep, I also love to make myself look nice and feel confident. After years of running late, I have mixed my skills of getting ready in a short amount of time, with my intrest in fashion. I have put together three outfits, all of different style types, that I was able to throw together in less then 10 minutes each.
These outfits are nothing special, however they look as though you spent time getting ready, and can probably be thrown together quickly with items you already own. The great thing about fashion is that you can customize it to how you like it. So each piece can be switched out with something else to give it a new personal look.
1. This outfit consists of a grey, long sleeve body con dress, an infinity scarf, black leather riding boots, and white knee high socks. 
2. For the second outfit, I put together a blueish-grey off-the-shoulder top, ripped high-wasted skinny jeans (I cuffed them at the bottom), a black belt, grey ankle-high leather boots, and a black and silver choker to make the outfit edgier.
3. Finally, a very easy to put together, less casual "outfit" is a dress or romper because you don't have to worry about matching tops and bottoms - only accessorizing. This look is simply a dark blue (dress style) romper, a jean jacket, strappy nude wedges, and a statement necklace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment