Life can get busy, so when your wallet is looking thin, it can be hard to earn money quickly, especially with all of the other expenses eating up your paychecks. I did some research and found a few ways to earn some extra spending money.
1. Take Paid Online Surveys - This is so easy. You can literally earn money from your couch. Yup, earn money from your couch! Some websites that offer this are.. My Survey, SwagBucks, or Survey Money Machines
2. Sell Old Unused Junk - Not only will you declutter, but you can earn some cash. Ebay and Craigslist are great sites to do this on.
3. If You Have a Talent, Use it! - There are tons of websites that you can sell homemade crafts, clothes, etc. like ArtFire or Etsy.
4. Babysit - This depends on your schedule and interest in kids, but this is a classic way to earn some extra money.
5. Tutor - You can earn $10 to $15 dollars per hour or even $75 with a teaching degree.
6. Participate in Research Studies - There are thousands of different research studies willing to pay for your time. Look for signs in doctor's offices or go online to find one that fits you.
7. Recycle - This can help earn a few extra bucks while helping the environment. Most bottles and cans offer 5 to 10 cent deposit when you take them to a recycling center as opposed to throwing them away.
8. Sell or Turn in Old Electronics - Some carriers like Verizon offer a service in which you can turn in your old phone for a new one. Another way to get some money from old, unused, or broken phones is to sell them. There are many websites like EcoCell and centers that will pay for old electronics.
9. Dog Walking - Pretty self explanatory but if you have a little extra time, dog walking gets you exercise and puts a few dollars in your pocket at the same time.
While I was researching some more ways to earn money, I came across a website dedicated to helping people save and earn money quickly and easily. Whether you're earning or saving, check out The Penny Hoarder for tips, tricks, and advice.
Comment how you earn extra cash! Thanks for reading! :)